Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Anniversary Day

It's funny that on my "off days",it has become harder to find time to write.
Yesterday,I had all day,but I didn't write a bit,but I had a good excuse on Sunday-it was my 28th anniversary.

I won't get into detail over what we did,which was basically go to a game in Harrisburg and spend a nice evening together.
However,I did want to add a few words on the importance of Cherie in my life.

Without her deciding to accept me into her life-my life would likely be radically different.
She is the warmest and best person that I know and I don't what I'd do without her.
Everything that I have is due to her or her influence in my life and I am quite grateful.
One finds love rarely in life and I would imagine that I could never have this with anyone else.
I have been a fortunate person in many ways and if there is any considerations of higher powers-it is because she was brought into my life.....

I missed game three of the Cavaliers-Hawks series to go to this game,so I didn't see the game,but I did get to listen to it on the radio on the drive home.
I'll have coverage of game four tonight.

I planned on a podcast last week,but when I had ideas,had no time and when I had time,well you know..
I hope to have a new show up later this week.....

No comments: