Friday, May 15, 2015

Slow down,Speed up

After yesterday's huge hit day with our post on Person of Interest,one would think I'd be pretty pleased with myself.

I'm not.

I'm frustrated and I'm mad.
At me.

Mad because I'm fat.
Mad because I'm scared and mad because I just don't know what to do about it.

The easy thing to say is exercise more and eat better and that won't hurt.
The key is to be able to continue that and once again I am hopeful.

Of course,I've tried that multiple times even in writing this blog.
So,I'm going to try one more time and hope it sticks.
Try to do more,try to work on things.
So,if you are a friend of mine and you want to go for a walk,let me know.
I'm never going to be a go to the gym guy,mainly because I'm not that big (pun intended) on groups of the people.but I'm going to try something and attempt to keep trying.

I would like to take a few lines to thank the Person of Interest fans for a huge day of hits.
I love the show and it's gratifying to not only know that others love the show as much as I.
Thanks to all of you for reading.

Loved watching the Cavaliers finish off the Bulls last night to move to the Eastern Conference finals against either Atlanta or Washington.
It doesn't matter who wins that series to me,but I'll be rooting for Washington in game six tonight to push those teams to the seventh game of their series.
I watched the last four games of the Bulls series pretty closely and the tentative plan is for coverage of the Eastern finals here.

Hope this post wasn't too much of a downer.
I didn't intend it to be,just it is cathartic sometimes to get things out.





No comments: