Thursday, May 28, 2015

Why so slow?

I'm not sure why I've struggled with things to write as late.
There isn't as many things as usual that I want to say and as a result,it has affected things both here and the podcast.

I'm not sure if it is a lack of news or lack of passion,but I haven't had the speeches to give despite the pulpit to do so.
This happens sometimes,which is why I have so much respect for those in the journalistic community that bang out columns on time every few days.
It's easy to write with you have something to say,it's quite another to write when you don't .

That doesn't mean that it is this way for good.
It has occasionally happened before and I'm sure it will happen again,but sometimes the best thing to do is face it up and see what happens.
I'm sure that someday soon,I'll be hit with a flood of thoughts and not have enough time to get them done.

I'll have a signing front and there is always cleaning out the inbox,but otherwise I'm just waiting to something to click.

Thanks for hanging in there with me and better times are around the corner.

No comments: