Quick boxing challenge before I run to the stadium.
I lead 67-56.
WBO Jr.Lightweight 12 rds
Roman "Rocky" Martinez vs Vasyl Lomachenko.
R.L: Lomachenko Unanimous Decision
TRS:Lomachenko KO 10
Lightweights.10 rds
Felix Verdejo vs Juan Jose Martinez
R.L:Verdejo KO 3
TRS: Verdejo KO 3
Jr,Welterweights.12 rds
Ruslan Provodnikov vs John Molina
R.L: Provodnikov KO 9
TRS:Provodnikov KO 6
Jr.Middleweights.12 rds
Demetrious Andrade vs Willie Nelson
Both:Andrade Unanimous Decision
Vacant WBC Lightweight title 12 rds
Dejan Zlatcanin vs Franklin Mamani
RL:Zlatcanin Unanimous Decision
TRS: Zlatcanin KO 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohio State rolls past Ball State
Unlike that school up North that won over Western Michigan in the biggest injustice since the 1972 Olympic Gold Medal game in basketball...
-
Some people have just been unlucky in life. It's hard to call Jose Luis Castillo unlucky in his career. After all, Castillo was a t...
-
We return to the Forgotten Superstars universe with an actual "Superstar" by name as our latest entry in the series. The recen...
-
Last year as the ballots for the boxing hall of fame was announced, I wrote about two fighters that deserved induction and had not receive...

No comments:
Post a Comment