Sunday, May 6, 2007

Pirates lose two,Devils say goodbye,Mayweather gets the nod and I have firefox problems


I had major browser problems today and I lost all my bookmarks.
Feel free to send me stuff that you think I would like,maybe some stuff that fell through the cracks,I will get back.

The New Jersey Devils lost in 5 games to the Ottawa Senators by losing Game 5 to Ottawa 3-2.
Not a bad series,basically all 5 games were 1 goal games,(Game 3 in Ottawa was 2-0 on an empty net goal).
Scott Gomez scored both Devil goals in likely his last game in red and black.
The Devils also said goodbye to the Meadowlands with the loss.
I will do a Devils post or two next week.One will be our 1st Devils awards post and the other will be things that went wrong and need to be addressed.

Floyd Mayweather won a close split decision over Oscar De La Hoya to win the WBC Jr Middleweight title.
Fight should be on HBO next week,I will score it and see how I saw it.

The Pirates lost both Saturday and today to the Milwaukee Brewers.Prince Fielder crushed them today after being hit by Matt Capps last night in the 6-3 Brewer win.
J.J.Hardy was the culprit last night.Hardy seems to finally be putting it all together.
The Pirates leave Milwaukee with 3 losses in a row,a 13-17 record and a feeling that here we go again.

My Kentucky Derby pick Tiago moved in the stretch,but gave away too much ground early and finished 7th of 20.

Back tomorrow with various stuff,as I attempt to build my bookmarks back to normal-From memory!!!

Photo Credits
Hockey-Getty Images-Bruce Bennett
Boxing-AFP-Robyn Beck

No comments: