Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hagerstown Suns sold?!


Ballpark Digest is announcing that the Hagerstown Suns have been sold,although the official announcement has yet to be made.
The reported price is 6.8 million dollars and the principal owner will be Bruce Quinn a Florida resident that runs the Polo Grace Gold Club,a club in Delray Beach Florida along with some local investors.
The word is the team is intended to stay in Hagerstown and some improvements to the Muni are possible.

We had heard these rumors from an source,but did not feel comfortable discussing until the news broke on the sale.
Since the news has broken,I don't feel constrained any longer.
Unfortunately,my time is short before work and I just have barely enough time to get this up.
Look for my thoughts over the next few days,when I have time to write my feelings and write with some reflections as well....

Sorry about no Pirate-Giant coverage,but the three hour rain delay meant no coverage since the game was just starting as I went to work.
Hopefully,tonight's game gets finished in a timely fashion....

No comments: