Saturday, December 31, 2011

10 things that I would like to do

To bring in the New Year,here is a list of ten things (no particular order) that I would like to do sometime in my life.
Some involve sports of course,but some do not,which I am sure would surprise some of you!...

1) Travel to the following Presidential Libraries-Theodore Roosevelt,Franklin Roosevelt,Harry Truman,Dwight Eisenhower and Lyndon Johnson.

2) Attend a Star Trek convention-A fan of the original series since I was a kid and Deep Space Nine ranks as an all time favorite.
Note this is attend,not being involved in a show costume-that is way more than I need to be involved!!

3) Catch a Walleye on Lake Erie and/or a Steelhead Trout from a Lake Erie tributary stream..

4) Make a trip to Canada where on one trip,I would hit a CFL game (Hamilton preferred),a Blue Jays game and the Hockey and CFL Halls of Fame....

5) Visit my good friend,Brandon Siefken in Japan.
This is the least likely to happen on this list due to cost,but would love to catch a game there as well as meet his family....

6) Go to spring training in both Arizona and Florida.

7) Hit a golf ball at Augusta National-I do not play the game on any real level,but would love to see the course and hit a ball....

8) Travel to the prettiest race course in America-Saratoga in August.

9) See an entire college basketball tournament live from beginning to end...

10) Look through a high powered telescope and see the moon and planets through them on a good day.

Bonus 1: Meet Bobby Orr and/or Jack Nicklaus-even if just for a moment.

Bonus 2: Find a seat from old Cleveland Municipal Stadium or the Richfield Coliseum and watch games from the "cheap seats" in my home.

Bonus 3: Run for office-one time.Not that I have interest in governing,I just want to see if people truly would vote for a person that answered every question without ducking and knowing where they stand on everything...

I recently dropped one thing off this list,which I will write about soon....

No comments: