Monday, December 26, 2011

Welcome to the family!!

Note to my family outside the world headquarters-sorry,if that headline scared you a bit.

A quick note for the latest to join the TRS family as we will begin coverage of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at DirecTV,we will be enjoying NBA League Pass this season and I have decided to add Cavalier coverage to the blog for the season.
Time permitting today,I will try to have a season preview for the team up before tonight's opener with Toronto.

It feels great to bring a former passion back into the fold as my attachment to the Cavaliers were a very strong one from the mid 70's-late 90's and I look forward to renewing the passion,despite what appears to be a season filled with more losses than wins.


A upfront caveat,as Rachel said (rather told !) when the Devils and Cavaliers play at the same time-the Devils come first.That will happen on both of the first two games of the season,so I will make my best attempt to tape the Cavaliers tonight and watch them later/tomorrow morning.

Other than that,I hope everyone had a good holiday and I'll be hammering out recap (s) tomorrow,and hopefully a Cavalier preview later today...

Photo Credit-Cleveland Plain Dealer

No comments: