Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quick Update

Sorry,I have been behind today.
Been having issues with DirecTV that included a marathon two plus hour battle on the phone last night.
No concerns-I won,once these issues get fixed.
Fortunately,one of the channels that I am STILL getting is NFL Network,so I should get to see the first half of tonight's Seahawks-Eagles game and then a scan of what I missed tomorrow after work will enable me to do a game report tomorrow.

I did miss the Devils 6-1 rump kicking by the Avalanche in Denver though.
Believe or not-the game was on four channels and NONE of them were working!
I generally love DTV,but this last week has been brutal with them.
Again-I more than won in the end-IF the issues get fixed and stay fixed!
Ilya Kovalchuk (5) scored the only New Jersey goal.
The Devils are in Minnesota tomorrow and the DTV are supposed to be here tomorrow,so a fix and we cover the game...

Thanks to all for making November our second highest month in visits in our history and the NEW record holders as far as monthly posts read!
Thanks for reading and I hope that the growth continues,so send us along to anyone interested!

A final quick note as the Pirates announced their coaching staff for next season's minor league teams.
The most interesting name was for West Virginia in former Twins outfielder Rick Sofield as manager.
Time to start digging those cards out as the Power open the season in Hagerstown against the Suns and do not return.
I am always amazed that the Suns do not fight harder to get at least two visits from West Virginia,considering the fans that come to that series from the nearby Eastern Panhandle.
Delmarva and West Virginia should be the two teams that Hagerstown battles to see most on the schedule....

Photo Credit-AP

No comments: