Thursday, July 19, 2012

Time to change

I have been reevaluating the blog over the last few days and I had to make a decision.
It was a difficult one to make,but one that I had to deal with sooner or later and I had put the decision off long enough.

I have decided to cut daily game coverage of the Pirates.
This was not an easy decision for me to make,but I believe it is the best one.
The summer is the busiest time for me between going to minor league games,graphing,the things that we like to do with our families in the warm weather and my own issues of late,I feel that I just have not had the time to do what needs to be done.
I still have been watching the Buccos as I saw every game of the series in Colorado,I just did not have the time or energy to bang out a story every day.
Oh,Pirates coverage will not be going away and I may do a series recap instead of daily for a while and I might even return to full coverage after Labor Day ,when the minor league season is over,especially if Pittsburgh is able to stay in the pennant race,but for now,I do not want to promise what I cannot deliver.

I know most of you prefer the Pirates,Browns or Buckeyes coverage to our comprehensive Devils coverage or the Cavaliers coverage,but that is during the time of year that I have the most time to write,so that I do not see changing,but I do see a possible opportunity for a market on line that is not currently being served and sometime over the next six months,I may decide to make a move in that direction.

I just wanted to let everyone know what to expect and to hang in there.
I know things have been somewhat slow,but I am still around and have a TON of things to clean from the inbox and lots of stuff from the signing front.
Please bear with me and I'll get things back to normal soon...

No comments: