Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Turning the Corner

On a rainy February morning,it makes you think how close and yet how far we are from the baseball season.

Players are reporting to spring training and we are within six weeks or so from warmer weather and the season starting,but that still can be a long time.
I'm not sure what the month that takes the longest really is.
I've always thought January was the longest being the beginning of the run,but cases can be made for February (too long to go) and even March (close enough to smell it,but with weeks to go).
March wasn't so bad when I coached because you had tryouts and practices,but now it seemed just as long as the others.

Now that we can look forward to that-my trips are starting to come together,
Looks like I have Tennessee/Kentucky trip in the works on May with the podcats bunch and an Ohio/Erie Pa one with Mike Oravec for May as well.
Mike and I have an August trip planned for Batavia NY as well and I need to pick a weekend trip with Ryan too.
The lovely Cherie and I are likely returning to Lake County for Cleveland Sports History night again in August,although if many of the guests repeat-I may switch to another place since I'd have the time.
If it's an Ohio trip,maybe Toledo or perhaps a further north N.Y. to a Auburn/Hudson Valley.
If you are interested in having me for a trip,let me know very soon.
My boss is quitting and I'm having my off requests processed before we leave.
If you want a Sunday,Monday or Tuesday trip-That's really great because I'm always off those days...
Get in touch,if interested in the TRS road trip experience! Ha Ha!

Getting really psyched for the season!!!

No comments: