Sunday, July 13, 2014

Alvarez squeaks by Lara,Boxing Challenge

Canelo Alvarez grabbed a controversial split decision over Erislandy Lara in Las Vegas in a middleweight battle of the best two junior middleweights in the world.
I was at the road office,so I have no opinions on the matter,but the scores were divergent from the official scorecards to people watching the fight.
R.L. Malpica had Lara a wide winner,while Dan Rafael of ESPN saw Alvarez a clear victor.

In the boxing challenge,I gained one point on R.L. on the night and trimmed his lead to two at 53-51 as I earned six points on the evening to R.L's five.

I was able to get two points for calling the Alvarez win as a split decision with R.L. getting just one for the win.
R.L got two to my one for the Abner Mares unanimous decision over Jonathan Qquendo.

We both added two points for the Mauricio Herrera unanimous win over Johan Perez,while I added one for the Francisco Vargas knockout of Juan Manuel Lopez.
I picked Vargas to win a decision,while R.L. picked Lopez to win.....


No comments: