Thursday, July 24, 2014

Someone cares about my opinions???

Apparently so,as my rival in the Boxing Challenge,R.L. Malpica asked me if I would be willing to make a guest appearance on his podcast Corner II Corner and of course,I was more than pleased to accept.

You can hear the show and my thoughts here on various issues in the world of boxing,but I must admit it is always a little surreal hearing yourself speak.
I always found it strange watching myself on TV appearances a few times through the years and I never got over seeing and/or hearing you outside yourself.

I enjoyed being on the show and I sure enjoy doing "radio" or the internet version of it more than television.
Radio features the spoken word and you have to pay attention to what the person is saying,where on television,it often is more important what the person looks like than what they are saying.
I'm just as guilty of this as anyone else,so I'm not trying to be holier than thou,I'm just saying it's easier to process things when you aren't distracted by the looks of the person.
In any event,thanks to R.L. for inviting me on the show,I had a blast doing it and I hope his listeners weren't too bored with my opinions on boxing!
Please check the show for the boxing thoughts or just to hear me ramble,so I get a return invite! Ha Ha!

It's always nice to know that someone thinks enough of your knowledge to be invited to speak and that alone makes me feel pretty good.

I hope to be back tomorrow with a On the Signing Front because the cards are overflowing and need to be reduced a bit!!!



No comments: