Friday, February 26, 2010

Quick Picks


Wouldn't NBC have a tantrum if the Gold Medal game was between Finland and Slovakia?
I would find it amusing,but I am sure that they would not!

The betting money has the USA and Canada in a rematch,but I like the chances of both underdogs in the games today and I'll even go out on a limb and pick an upset.

Finland over USA
Canada over Slovakia.

One through the mail signature as the Lowell Devils Ben Walter signed two cards.

Not a ton of other news to write about,but I may be back later with a feature if I have time.

2 comments:

Wooden U. Lykteneau said...

... or if you were right ;-)

Shawn said...

Well,that worked out! LOL

Ohio State rolls past Ball State

    Unlike that school up North that won over Western Michigan in the biggest injustice since the 1972 Olympic Gold Medal game in basketball...