The return of the PPM during a big baseball week!!
Last Week: 9-1
Overall: 32-9
College
Ohio State over Indiana 48-17
Boise State over New Mexico 45-19
Kansas State over Texas Tech 45-39
Washington over Oregon 40-17
Ohio over Bowling Green 20-14
Game of the Week
Tennessee over Texas A&M 27-24
Pro
Patriots over Browns 35-10
Game of the Week
Bills over Rams 16-13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PPM
Another big week of football and the PPM Last Week; 12-4 Overall: 46-13 College Ohio State over Iowa 27-13 Texas Tech over Colorado 43-24 B...
-
We return to the Forgotten Superstars universe with an actual "Superstar" by name as our latest entry in the series. The recen...
-
Last year as the ballots for the boxing hall of fame was announced, I wrote about two fighters that deserved induction and had not receive...
-
When I recently wrote about an array of passings, I mentioned the death of "Mr. Unpredictable" Dick Slater last month and that...

No comments:
Post a Comment