Sunday, April 29, 2007

Devils Top Sens in Double OT

My guest post will be shorter than originally planned as it is late and I not particulary thrilled with outcome of tonight's NHL playoff game.
Jamie Langenbrunner scored on a breakaway in the second overtime period to give New Jersey a 3-2 victory over my beloved Senators and even the series at 1-1.
Congrats to the Cleveland Browns on picking up two of the top talents in today's NFL Draft in OT Joe Thomas and QB Brady Quinn, and also for giving me some easy (E) jokes by drafting CB Eric Wright. I'll have to check into his birthplace, but I'm pretty that he is "straight outta Compton".
Ok I'll stop now. Promise.

Thanks for reading
Ryan

Views and Opinions of Ryan Heimberger do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Shawn Heimberger. In fact said views and opinions may be the exact opposite. Shawn also does not endorse any of Ryan's attempts at humor and witty wordplay.

No comments: